Share This Blog
- RT @FrostieMoss: Kindle books full of Greek sunshine. Only 99c! Check them out on Amazon: Author.to/Effrosyni #BlackFriday SALE #BlackF…@SnowyWestie 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrostieMoss: The Raven Witch of Corfu is full of tricks! Only 99 cents for the box set this Halloween on Amazon US/UK https://t.co/ni9c…@SnowyWestie 1 month ago
- RT @petsarefound: @BarnieBertie Could you please RT to #WestieLovers for @BarnieBertie, it would be great for them to stay in the communit…@SnowyWestie 2 months ago
- Are you a BIG user of social media or do you check in only sporadically? https://t.co/R64FA5EKmb@SnowyWestie 2 months ago
Category Archives: Random Thoughts
Finally. After two fruitless tries. I am FINALLY going to get to Barkworld 2012. There’s no real good excuse why I haven’t attended the first two. I mean, hey, it’s right in my backyard, correct? So what if my peeps … Continue reading
From my good pal, @westiesp: A fun video staring pals Angus, Wyatt, Ruffles & Miski… and Me! Thanks Vivi!
It was a dark and stormy night…make that a dark, cold, and stormy night in November 2009. Zorro, the Giant Schnauzer known to all as @IamZorro on Twitter, was performing a routine security check of the perimeter of his backyard. … Continue reading
This video gives me hope. Again, thank you @PepiSmartDog, for pointing me to this.
I have been closely following my friend @pepismartdog’s reporting on the tragedy unfolding in Japan. Yes, we all remember the March 11 earthquake, tsunami, and subsequent nuclear catastrophe. We raised money at the twitter pawpawty to help the World Vets … Continue reading
Well, either Rapture didn’t happen, or a whole lot of people didn’t get picked… Guess that gives me more time to work on my Bucket List.
1. Catch that squirrel that jumps from branch to branch just out of my reach. 2. Live in a house with no annoying cats. 3. Convince @MissBusyBiz that dudes don’t do pink. 4. Visit Orkney, Westies’ ancestral home. 5. Learn … Continue reading
Welcome to WestieWaves! If we are Twitter pals, then you know my favorite greeting (especially on Wednesdays) is #WestieWaves. It’s a universal way to say “Hi-there-hope-all-is-right-with-the-world.”